Welcome to our volleyball tournaments!
Our organization is dedicated to providing high-quality volleyball tournaments for adults. We believe that playing in a tournament is one of the best ways to improve your skills, build team camaraderie, and have fun! We take pride in our organization's commitment to fair play and sportsmanship and we also encourage all teams to play with integrity and to be gracious winners and losers. Our tournaments feature a variety of formats and we offer competitive and recreational divisions for adults in larger-scale events.
We understand that participating in a tournament can be a big commitment, and we do everything we can to make the experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. From pre-tournament communication to post-tournament feedback, we strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our participants.
Thank you for considering our volleyball tournaments, and we look forward to seeing you on the court/sand.
Registration closes the Wednesday night prior to the tournament date.
Team spots will be secured only upon receipt of payment. As we have limited capacity for our tournaments, we encourage you to make the team payment of as soon as possible to avoid disappointment (more information can be found in the tournament confirmation email)
The schedule will be sent out to team captains/registrants once the event is sold out or the day after the event closing date.
Cash prizes are for competitive divisions/tournaments only and are based on the number of teams registered.
Pool play/round robin games are timed (30-40 minutes rounds to complete 1 two set game).
All teams make playoffs with the exception of a few competitive men's (non timed games, best 2 out of 3 sets). For most tournaments, playoffs are tiered and allow for a minimum of 2 playoff games guaranteed.
Tournament Format & Dates are subject to change
If you have any questions on our tournaments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sat, Jun 03Trafalgar Castle School
- Sat, Jun 10Whitby Free Methodist Church
- Sat, Jun 17Whitby Free Methodist Church
- Sat, Jun 24Whitby Free Methodist Church
- Sat, Jul 08Whitby Free Methodist ChurchJul 08, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDTWhitby Free Methodist Church, 1916 Rossland Rd E, Whitby, ON L1N 3P5, CanadaINTER 4’s (3:1) Fees: Team = $140.00 | Individual = $35.00 Prizes: Merchandise REC 6'S (4:2) Fees: Team = $180.00 | Individual = $35.00 Prizes: Merchandise 100% of proceeds going towards The Refuge Youth Outreach Center
- Sat, Jul 08Knox Christian School
- Sat, Jul 22Devils Den Golf & Beach Volleyball
- Sat, Jul 29Knox Christian School
- Sat, Aug 05Devils Den Golf & Beach Volleyball
- Sat, Aug 19Cobourg Beach
- Sat, Sept 09Devils Den Golf & Beach VolleyballSept 09, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDTDevils Den Golf & Beach Volleyball, 745 Winchester Rd W, Brooklin, ON L1M 1V5, CanadaCOMP 4’s (2:2) Team Fee: $160.00 Cash Prize $440.00/$80.00/Merchandise Cash Prize based on 8 teams INTER+ 4’s (3:1) Fees: Team = $140.00 | Individual = $35.00 Prizes: Merchandise REC 6'S (4:2) Fees: Team = $180.00 | Individual = $30.00 Prizes: Merchandise